All aboard the Catalina Flyer to Santa Catalina Island
We head to Santa Catalina Island today on our Family Vacation journey. The Catalina Flyer is the largest passenger-carrying catamaran on the West Coast, so we are hoping for smooth sailing.
Catalina Island is located approximately 22 miles southwest of Los Angeles, California. We will spend the next couple of days on island.
More posts about the #2011FamVaca Caravan I am having with @TravelDesigned:
- Family fun on Balboa Island
- Photo recap from The Dunes
- Summer Family Fun Begins at the Newport Dunes
- Getting ready for Family Vacation #2011FamVaca
- Family Vacation Planning Tips
Stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter @CruiseBuzz to keep up with the buzz.