The official app for Cruise Shipping Miami is now available
To download click here.
The app is designed to enhance the experience of the attendee. Highlights are listed below:
- Cruise Shipping Miami event schedule
- Speaker listings (look for mine, I can’t wait! Wednesday morning March 13, 2013 click here
- Social networking – the app integrates Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Complete list of exhibitors (very helpful)
- A module to allow show guests a chance to create an agenda, and look at their favorite exhibitors and speakers
- Email module lets users receive direct email from Cruise Shipping Miami
- An interactive component to customize your show
Q&A with Jennifer Rosen, Head of Marketing, Cruise Portfolio, UBM Live
Q. What was the inspiration behind the app? We at UBM Live strive to make the Cruise Shipping Miami experience as seamless as possible for all attendees and exhibitors. That said, the app was developed to provide users access to all the tools they need to conduct their business as easily as possible including an interactive floor plan, the ability to connect with others, conference session information, session surveys, and more.
Q. Is this the first time that you have made an app for a trade show?
A. This is the first time we have done an app for Cruise Shipping Miami but UBM Live has developed apps for many, many of the shows we produce worldwide and will continue to do so going forward.
Q. How do you think the app will help enhance the trade show experience?
A: For nearly 30 years, Cruise Shipping Miami has been the cruise industry’s premier global event. At UBM Live, we pride ourselves in providing the most relevant content and the most seamless experience from registration to connecting with potential new leads and colleagues, and conducting business. This will simply enhance the total event experience that is synonymous with the cruise industry.