Shanghai sisters explore the city
Photo journal from shore leave in Shanghai while cruising on Silversea Cruises.
Silver Shadow made her way up the Huangpu River to dock at the newly opened Waigaoqiao Cruise Port. Conveniently located near The Bund and directly across from Pudong, cruise visitors will find plenty of activities to enjoy.
Using the hop-on-hop-off bus, I was able to see a lot of the city, getting a full appreciation of Shanghai’s city highlights.
- Exploring ashore with Silversea Cruises in Qingdao, China
- Qingdao China cruise port overview
- Pre cruise photo recap: 24 hours in Seoul, South Korea
- Cruise Review Silversea Cruises Voyage 3126
- Come along! Now boarding Silversea Cruises
- RakKoJae: traditional Korean architecture