Day 2 – Azamara Quest calls on Guernsey
We are moving right along since leaving the Port of Southampton yesterday (click here to read recap). This morning Azamara Quest called on St. Peter Port, which is the capital of Guernsey as well as the main port.
The weather was glorious for our brief visit. Guests could go on a Land Discovery tour offered by the ship or they could do like me and take a walk to see the sights.
Either way, this cute little town had a lot of holiday makers (plus 4000 extra passengers from P&O) who made the best use of their time.
Want to read more about my 14-Night British Open Golf Cruise on Azamara Quest?
Check out my posts below.
- Castles, Clans & Lochs in Scotland’s Hebrides
- Diary of an AzAmazing Evening to Remember in Liverpool
- Night and Cool Places: Dublin, Ireland
- Heritage Travel: The Quest to Discover My History
- Southampton embarkation on Azamara Quest
- Port Buzz: St. Peter Port, Guernsey
- Port Buzz: Glasgow, Scotland via Greenock
- First look: Azamara Reimagined