Innovations galore on Quantum of the Seas
The latest Royal Caribbean ship is causing a lot of buzz, especially with regards to innovations.
Where tech meets the sea – innovative spaces and activities
These venues and onboard activities on Quantum of the Seas are sure to wow.
One of North Star’s first flights came with a spectacular sunset view! pic.twitter.com/H1DCn0XyoR
— Royal Caribbean PR (@RoyalCaribPR) October 21, 2014
- Two70°— a revolutionary multi-level great room, named for its magnificent 270-degree panoramic sea views through vast, floor-to-ceiling glass walls spanning almost three decks, and seamlessly fusing entertainment and technology to create a transformative journey for guests from morning to night
- SeaPlex — the largest indoor active space at sea that offers more first experiences for Royal Caribbean guests, such as bumper cars, a circus school with flying trapeze and roller skating
- Music Hall — the hottest live music venue on the Quantum class for guests to enjoy intimate and exclusive access to live performances, DJs, theme night parties, billiards and more
- RipCord by iFly — the first skydiving experience at sea which allows everyone from first-time flyers to seasoned skydivers — to enjoy the sheer thrill and exhilaration of skydiving in a safe, controlled environment
- North Star — an engineering marvel that takes guests to new heights in a jewel-shaped glass capsule that gently rises more than 300 feet in the air, taking guests on a spectacular journey and delivering awe-inspiring, 360-degree views
Royal iQ app
We get that Quantum of the Seas is big (how else would they be able to fit in so many great activities?) In an effort to make cruise passenger’s lives easier on the ship, Royal Caribbean is offering a time saving solution. This new app will allow users to manage the details of their cruise includes a convenient calendar that provides at-a-glance views of their program, and keep in touch with one another and home via phone and text capabilities.
New stateroom designs
- Virtual Balcony staterooms: Interior staterooms offering expansive real-time views of the ocean and exciting destinations through virtual balconies.
- Family-Connected staterooms: perfect for multi-generational families or groups of friends, these staterooms provide separate bedrooms and bathrooms for all
- Single cruisers unite! Choose a Studio stateroom with or without balconies
- Studio Interior staterooms, both for single travelers
Also, if you’d like to follow along with the latest Quantum of the Seas news online and socially please visit, http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/live/digital-dashboard.php