Top 5 Highlights about Espresso
The new reservation system for travel agents booking Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara cruises coming soon in March 2015.
I emailed Vicki Freed, CTC, Senior Vice President Sales and Trade Support & Service Royal Caribbean International and asked her to share with me some highlights about Espresso, the new reservation system coming March 2015. Espresso, an advanced reservation system exclusively from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd will give agents access to new features to enhance their ability to sell Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara Club Cruises.
Built on feedback from travel professionals, Espresso provides the simplicity and intelligence needed to do better business. Espresso is simple, intuitive and modern designed to boost productivity, commissions, and capabilities.
Single View: Compare pricing and availability across your existing group and individual best rates side-by-side.
Our Vision – It’s simple: Our partner’s success, productivity, efficiency and profitability are at the center of everything we do. Which is why we can’t wait to see how this smarter, more dynamic platform will enhance their business results with Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises- Vicki L. Freed
Top 5 Highlights about Espresso from Vicki Freed
- Guest Profile & Offers: – Display a customer’s history, recent promotions sent to them, last cruise was taken and accommodation preferences.
- Interactive Deck Plans: Highlight the best available staterooms and filtered selections by connecting, accessible and closest to.
- Enhanced Support: Agents can now reach an Automation Consultant using the new integrated live chat or request a call feature.
- Fewer Clicks: Espresso’s new simplified and intuitive interface dramatically reduces the number of steps to make reservations from seven to five.
- Tablet-Optimized: Espresso is optimized for tablet devices, providing travel partners the freedom to engage their clients wherever they are.
One more thing…from Dondra at Celebrity Cruises
Hi everyone, on March 29, we are launching a new global reservations system called Espresso. It will replace our current Cruise Match system. Espresso is a state-of-the-art tool that reduces the number of clicks it takes to make a reservation from 7 to 5. It will allow you, our Travel Partner to view both FIT and group availability side by side on the same screen. Another cool new feature will be our interactive deck plans that not only show you the deck plan, but you can customize your search for things like available rooms close together, adjoining room, triples/quads, etc. The interactive deck plan also allows the user to select a stateroom, and view a full image of the stateroom, along with the details and its’ amenities. Very cool huh?
Our training team will be conducting a training tour throughout North America. If you’re in or near a city we’ll be visiting, we would love to see you at one of these events. The day will be filled with a lot of fun, very cool prizes given away, including free cruises, airline tickets, iPads, and much more. If you aren’t able to attend one of the live training sessions, we’re scheduling several webinars as well.