MSC Cruises Inclusive Experiences program
Now cruise passengers can customize their cruise vacation and receive free amenities worth hundreds of dollars.
When I was sailing on MSC Divina (read about that here) earlier this year, I discovered that there was buzz about a new prancing structure that would allow guests to customize their cruise experience by adding various packages. I was impressed with what I head about the flexible packages and now the cruise line has made an official announcement about their new Inclusive Experiences program has launched.
Q. What is the new Inclusive Experiences program?
A, MSC Cruises new pricing structure in which guests choose an “experience” based on their own personal preferences and amenities desired while cruising.
As of September 23, 2014, you will have the choice of one of the four Inclusive Experiences (Bella, Fantastica, Aurea, MSC Yacht Club).
“Consumers are increasingly seeking all-inclusive vacation experiences where all the services and activities they want can be paid for in one bundled package up front,” said Rick Sasso, president of MSC Cruises USA. “Our new pricing model allows guests to customize their vacation experience based on their own personal desires.”
Already introduced in most European markets, MSC Cruises is rolling out the experience pricing in North America due to the positive feedback received from guests abroad.
Four Inclusive Experiences to choose from:
- Bella Experience — Best Price: The Bella experience is designed for value-conscious travelers looking to enjoy the wide-range of amenities and entertainment MSC Cruises offers to all its guests, while having the option to add additional onboard services, such as beverage or spa packages, a la carte. The Bella experience is available for guests booking interior, ocean view or balcony staterooms.
- Fantastica Experience — Priority Choice: The Fantastica experience provides guests additional flexibility and comfort options, such as the ability to choose a premium location stateroom and priority choice of early or late dining. Additional benefits in the Fantastica experience include 50 percent off all fitness classes and personal training; free delivery of room service between 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.; and enhanced recreational activities for children including cooking and foreign language classes. As a special promotion, guests who book the Fantastica experience for select 7-night or longer sailings on the MSC Divina in the Caribbean or Mediterranean will also receive a beverage package. This experience is available for guests booking interior, ocean view or balcony staterooms.
- Aurea Experience — Premium Choice: The Aurea experience bundles several exceptional amenities, including premium choice of balcony staterooms and suites and dining in the main restaurant with “My Choice Dining” flexible times. Additional benefits in the Aurea experience include priority boarding; a beverage package consisting of unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, excluding premium drinks; a spa package with a massage and private spa consultation; access to the exclusive adults only Top 18 sun deck; and all the perks associated with the Fantastica experience. The Aurea experience is available for guests booking Aurea balcony staterooms and suites.
- MSC Yacht Club – Elite Choice: The MSC Yacht Club is for guests interested in an all-inclusive VIP club level experience. Guests selecting this exclusive experience enjoy a private club with keycard access; priority check-in and check-out reception; signature Butler service; dedicated 24-hour concierge; exclusive Top Sail lounge and pool; 24/7 complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available within the Yacht Club area; and a private MSC Yacht Club restaurant.
- More information on Inclusive Experiences, including a list of effective dates by ship, can be found under FAQs about Inclusive Experiences.
Source: MSC Cruises