MSC Cruises Announces World Cruise
MSC Cruises has just announced a new product to the world cruise market
The voyage will take place on MSC Magnifica and because of the size, there are a lot of options to keep travelers engaged while calling on exotic ports throughout the world.
This is a first for MSC Cruises, and marks a continuation of the expansion of the brand. MSC Cruises’ its first-ever world cruise will take place on MSC Magnifica – the industry’s largest and most modern ship to offer this type of extended voyage. The 2,500-passenger MSC Magnifica will user in a new era for the Italian cruise line sailing to exotic ports of call.
- What: 119 day World Cruise on MSC Magnifica offering over 49 unique destinations across six continents
- Dates: Departing January 5, 2019 and returning May 3, 2019 (roundtrip from/to Genoa)
- Price: Starting at $16,999 per person – that’s $144 per person per night. Note: Included in the price is 15 complimentary shore excursions. And guests who book early as a member of MSC Voyagers Club also get a free mealtime drinks package.
Departing from Genoa, Italy travel to France, Spain, Portugal, Sint Maarten, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Puerto Rico, Curacao, Aruba, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico, United States, Hawaii, Tahiti, French Polynesia, American Samoa, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Maldives, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, and Greece.
- One of the most stylish ships within the MSC Cruises fleet
- A variety of dining options that include the Oriental Plaza Chinese and Asian Fusion specialty restaurant, Quattro Venti (Mediterranean food), and L’Edera
- Plenty of entertainment options
- A Gelato Bar
- Swimming pool with retractable roof
What is a World Cruise?
A world cruise is for those people who have time and money to spend on a cruise ship that takes passengers around the globe. Segments of a world cruise can be purchased as well as the entire voyage, which can last up to 180 days (or longer). World cruises usually begin in January and last until April. This is the ideal time for the ships to offer these itineraries because it’s typically off season (summer is all about Alaska and cruising in Europe).