Information for Cruise Passengers
List of Tourism Office and Port Links:
- Nice tourism information
- Nice Facebook page
- Twitter: @nice_tourisme
- YouTube: NiceCotedazurTourism channel
- Google map
Cruise visitors calling on Nice, France can explore the area on their own or through an organized shore tour. If exploring beyond Nice to popular destinations like Eze, Monoco, or Cannes is of interest, the plan on booking a tour. The cruise line will have plenty ideas about what to do for the day. For those more amble passengers anchored in Villefrance, think about walking part way to Nice on the coastal walking tour nearby. To find the walking path (ask the locals to help you find the entrance).
Where the cruise ships dock
Some ships will be able to dock in Nice, but the majority of shops will most likely anchor in nearby Villefranche.
Top attractions, not to be missed:
- Take a walking tour of Nice, France. Check out the antique market, great restaurants, and beautiful beach.
See the picturesque villages and lovely countryside of Provence on a small-group day trip from Nice.
- Cours Saleya Flower Market
- Promenade des Anglais
- Check out one of many museums (click here to see a list)
- Take a shore excursion to Matisse Museum (Musée Matisse)
- Schedule a tour of Cannes, Grasse and St-Paul, to see more of the French Côte d’Azur
- Journey to Monaco to explore more of the French Riviera. A popular shore excursion on the ships is a guided bus tour through Nice and onward to Monaco and Exe. See the Rock of Monaco and Prince’s Palace Square, Casino Square, and go inside the Grand Casino of Monte Carlo.
- Visit Eze, the old medieval uphill village.