Information for Cruise Passengers
Links to Barcelona, Spain port information and social media sites:
- Port of Barcelona
- Barcelona Tourism information
- Twitter: @Visitabarcelona
- Facebook: Visit Barcelona fan page
- Google map
Airport: The Barcelona Airport is called El Prat International Airport (BCN). The distance from the airport to pier is approximately 10 miles and should take about 40 minutes to get to the Port of Barcelona D’Adossat Terminal.
A day in port: what to see
- Go Gaudi – check out Passeig de Gracia, Gaudi Houses and the Sagrada Familia. Pre-book in advance and pay extra to avoid the entrance queues.
- Take a walk on Las Ramblas
- Get on the bus: take the Barcelona City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Explore Montjuic Park
- Go to a science museum, try The Cosmo Caixa on Tibidado
- History lovers will enjoy the Museum of the History of Catalonia