See what it’s like to cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas during a family cruise vacation.
Symphony of the Seas is a family-friendly cruise ship that will be an instant crowd favorite for those that like an active vacation experience. With so many things to do (watch the video), you will have a hard time getting everything done in one week. The ship has supervised kids and teen programs, multiple pools water slides, an athletic court, mini-golf, a carousel, candy shop, laser tag, indoor ice skating, an impressive art collection, dozens of places to eat, shops and a 10-story drop slide called Ultimate Abyss. Yes, cruising as come to this, but it’s oh so fun for the kids (and the young at heart).
- Featuring over 18 decks with 2,759 staterooms (6,680 guest capacity total)
- 7 neighborhoods to explore
- Youth Zone
- 4 outdoor pools
- Royal Theater: Broadway-style shows
- The Attic Comedy Club: Stand up comedy
- Jazz on 4: Live jazz and blues
- Boleros: Latin music and cocktails
- Boot & Bonnet Pub: English Pub
- Aquatheater: Water shows, aerial acrobatics (Capacity: 600)