Exotic cruising in Asia
To help celebrate the Chinese New Year, I have put together a photo tour of my favorite memories from cruising in China. Keep in mind that if you want to cruise in Asia, typically North American cruise lines will offer itineraries in the winter.
Interested in learning more?
- Culinary Enrichment Program on Silversea Cruises via Relais & Châteaux Cooking School at Sea
- Going ashore with Silversea Cruises: Jiangyin, China on the Yangtze River
- Going ashore with Silversea Cruises: The water town of Zhujiajiao
- Photo recap of Shanghai’s top sites
- Exploring ashore with Silversea Cruises in Qingdao, China
- Qingdao China cruise port overview
- Pre cruise photo recap: 24 hours in Seoul, South Korea
- Konichiwa from Hakata, Japan
- Shore excursion review to the Great Wall of China
- A day in Dalian, China
- Exploring Shanghai, China with limited time in port