Cruise Guide: Alaska Explorer Holland America Line
This Cruise Guide has links to the ports and instructions for getting to the ship in Seattle. Specially prepared for Holland America Line m/s Oosterdam 7-night roundtrip sailing from Seattle with calls to Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria BC.
Getting to the ship in Seattle
Pier Information for Holland America Line’s m/s Oosterdam
Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91
West Garfield Street
Seattle, WA 98119
Phone: 1-206-626-8691 2001
Please note this is a physical address, not a mailing address.
For additional information or maps on the Port of Seattle, visit their web site at
Cruise passenger parking is operated by Republic Parking NW.
Complementary shuttle busses will transport you from the parking area to the cruise terminal at Pier 91 and back again at the end of your cruise.
- Please note the lot is only open on days when a Cruise Ship is in port – normal hours of operation are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- The cost of parking is $26 per day.
Cruise port info
- Port of Seattle www.portseattle.org
- Seattle visitors center: http://www.visitseattle.org
- Juneau Convention and Visitors Bureau – www.traveljuneau.com
- Ketchikan Visitors Bureau – www.visit-ketchikan.com/ – Includes area information, maps, suggested tour itineraries, photo gallery and cruise ship information.
- Sitka Alaska Convention & Visitors Bureau: www.sitka.org/ – Sitka, Alaska’s Official tourism site. Get information, photos and maps.
- Use the Juneau Convention and Visitors Bureau link http://www.traveljuneau.com for information about Tracy Arm Fjord.
Victoria, British Columbia
- Things to do in Victoria Travel Information for cruise travelers http://www.tourismvictoria.com/
Cruise Guide prepared to accompany iVoyage: HAL Alaska
Live Voyage Report: Hollland America Line Alaska Explorer cruise rountrip Seattle