Information for Cruise Passengers
List of Tourism Office and Port Links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TravelBahamas
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/visitthebahamas
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/VisitTheBahamas
With 16 island destinations to choose from, The Islands of the Bahamas offer a variety of distinct island experiences.
Where do cruise ships dock?
Cruise ships dock at Prince George Wharf in the heart of downtown Nassau.
What to do in port
- Consider getting a day pass for one of the super resorts on Paradise Island.
- Dolphin Encounter at Blue Lagoon
- Island Tours
- Kayak Tours
- Mini Submarine Tour
- Nassau Scuba Diving
- Reef Snorkeling
- Snorkeling and Sailing Charters
- Snorkeling Excursions
- Stingrays & Blackbeard’s Cay Tour
Avoid disappointment: what should visitors pre-book in advance:
Tips for staying in port for longer than a day: