Information for Cruise Passengers
Links to port information and social media sites:
- Cozumel Island www.islacozumel.com
- Twitter: @VisitCozumel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/visitcozumel
- Visit Cozumel YouTube
- Google Map
Cruise visitors calling on Cozumel will encounter crystal-clear blue water, plenty of sun, and friendly people willing and waiting to show off their island.Located off Mexico’s east coast, Cozumel offers cruise visitors cultural attractions, archaeological sites, and some of the world’s best snorkeling and scuba diving spots.
View Cozumel, Mexico for Cruise Visitors in a larger map
Where the cruise ships dock
There are three cruise ship piers in Cozumel.
- Punta Langosta: this pier is located closest to downtown.
- The International Pier: this pier is mostly used by Norwegian Cruise Lines and is 1.5 miles from downtown
- Puerta Maya: about 1/2 mile from the International Pier and mostly used by Carnival Cruise Lines
Cozumel International Airport –
- Go for a snorkel or dive at Chankanaab National Park
- Go to a beach club and hang out for the day
- See marine life off the shores of Cozumel while driving your own mini-SUB
- Hit the streets of Cozumel on an exciting Segway and then take a snorkel
- Cozumel 4×4 Rhino and snorkel
- Want to spend the day exploring the ruins at Tulum? Make sure to book with the shore excursion to make sure you don’t worry about getting back to the ship in time. This tour is for those that want to spend a long day getting to and from the ruins.