Port Buzz: Falmouth, Jamaica
What is there to know about Falmouth, Jamaica for cruise visitors?
To answer the question, let’s watch what Royal Caribbean has to say about their port operations in Falmouth. The cruise line has developed a rather impressive port of call located on the north coast of Jamaica.
Falmouth, Jamaica, in the western Caribbean, has a rich history that has roots dating back to the English Colonial Period.
Cruise visitors sailing on Royal Caribbean can discover the culture and tropical breezes while exploring the historic town, as well as Montego Bay and Ocho Rios.
Things to do in Falmouth, Jamaica
- Take a stroll through Falmouth’s Historic District and explore an impressive collection of nineteenth-century Georgian architecture.
- Visit the Greenwood Great House museum
- Take a raft ride down the Martha Brae River
- Shop for souvenirs in Water Square
- Spice it up by eating some of the local dishes.
If you want to look at more shore excursion options, check out ShoreFox. Click here.