Celebrity Summit Dining Options
This special report is designed for people who are wondering what onboard features are available on Celebrity Summit. The ship highlights are designed to help guests booked on one of the many music-themed cruises produced by Entertainment Cruise Productions – The World Leader in Live Entertainment at Sea.
Dining options on Celebrity Summit
For those jazz cruise guests that are not familiar with Celebrity Cruises, be prepared to experience a whole new level of dining. Know that 100% of everything on Celebrity Cruises is made from scratch, onboard.
Dining options and an explanation of what’s included and what might cost extra. Knowledge is power. You’re paying for it, get the most for your money.
- Cosmopolitan: (winner of 4 Wine Spectator Awards of Excellence). This is the Main Dining Room that serves Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. The meals in this main dining room are included in your cruise fare.
- Tuscan Grille: An Italian steakhouse with rustic dishes. ($45 per person)
- Expansive collection of Italian wines
- Attention chocolate lovers, make sure to save room for the chocolate fondue
- Great views of the sea
- Caesar salad tossed tableside
- Ask about the Wine Connoisseur dinner
- Lunch served once per cruise. Check your Celebrity Today
- Q’sine: A playful, whimsical approach to familiar food. Enjoy memorable dishes from around the world that are artistically presented with elements of surprise and delight. This culinary journey turns the ordinary upside down. Menus are displayed on iPads.(Additional cost per person is $45).Try to book in advance. Sample menu: Qsine Greens, Spring Rolls , Soupe & Soufflé, M’s Favorites, Vegetable Du “Jatour“, Sushi Lollipops, Taj Mahal, Painter’s Mignon, Lava Crab, Disco Shrimp, Salmon Cataplana, Persian Kebob, Slider Party, Taco “Royale”, Meatball Trilogy, Treseviche, Crunchy Munchies, Chinese X Martini, Chitini’s, Lobster Escargot, “Popcorn” Fish ‘N’ Chips.
- Sushi on Five: Celebrity Cruises’ modern take on traditional sushi and Japanese favorites, paired with imported sake and beers (a la carte pricing). Coming to Summit mid-October 2016.
- Bistro on Five: Globally inspired crêpes, soups, salads, sandwiches, daily specials, shakes and floats in a casual setting. ($10)
- Oceanview Café
- 24 hour complimentary Room Service
Ask about…Specialty Restaurant Packages
Celebrity Cruises Dining Guide
Click here to access more information about Celebrity Cruises dining options.
Read more about Celebrity Summit (coming soon)
- Meet the ship