Silver Spirit calls on Hvar, an small island in the Adriatic
I kind of don’t want to write about Hvar, Croatia so that people don’t find out about it…. But, duty calls and all I can say is that cruise visitors calling on this island in the Adtiatic will be nothing short of euphoric after a day in the sun.
The port is small so plan to just explore on your own. The highlights include going to the top of the fort (take a taxi and then walk down). Or head directly to the beach. A sun lounger will run about 13 Euros. Before heading back to the ship, if you are so inclined, take some time to enjoy some of the local seafood.
Photo tour of Hvar
- Port Buzz: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Port Buzz: Kotor, Montenegro
- Port Buzz: Corfu, Greece for cruise visitors.
- Port Buzz: Katakolon, Greece via Silversea Cruises
- Port Buzz: Athens, Greece
- The journey begins : Silversea Cruises Voyage 5424
- Silversea Cruises new Travel Journal
- Silversea Cruises Athens to Venice Review
- Trip journal > the entire collection of posts for the cruise