Spring Break begins – MSC Cruises
Live from MSC Divina for Spring Break. An interactive cruise review in real time by Carrie from Cruise Buzz.
I am not sure who invented Spring Break, but I would like to thank them personally. Tomorrow my nine-year-old and I embark on a one-week cruise on MSC Divina. We are very excited to see what the Caribbean’s newest year-round cruise ship is all about.
I was asked by MSC Cruises USA what we were looking forward to on the ship and you can read what I said below (here is a hint: it revolves around my son having fun and great food).
- Eating homemade Italian pasta by an Italian-style cruise line (shhh. don’t call MSC Cruises Italian-ish because the popular European cruise brand is trying to appeal to the North American cruise market).
- The kids club where my son can hangout with other young cruisers. MSC Cruises offers a complimentary program for children and teens. The trained staff onboard organize a lot of age-appropriate activities for and kids can have fun while parents take in the more adult pleasures like going to the spa or reading by the pool. The possibilities are endless from 9 in the morning until 10 in the evening. I can’t wait!
- Since this is a family-focused cruise for us, my son and I are excited to try the 4-D theater experience, take a spin in the Formula One race car simulator, go bowling, swim in the pool and go on the water slide.
This is how I am feeling so far about the trip:
While my son is hanging out in the Kids Club I will be doing the Aqua Cycling by Hydrorider spinning cass (at least once) and walking around the ship looking for signature design features like the Swarovski crystal staircases in the lobby.
Posts about #MSCDivina
- MSC Divina – New and Improved
- MSC Divina Great Stirrup Cay
- MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise Review
- MSC Divina San Juan Puerto Rico Cruise Review
- MSC Divina – Charlotte Amalie day 4 Caribbean cruise review
- MSC Divina Live Cruise Review – day 3
- MSC Divina Spring Break Cruise
- Live from MSC Divina
- Spring Break Caribbean Cruise MSC Divina
- MSC Divina heads to Miami Florida
- MSC Divina arrives to Port Miami
- MSC Cruises MSC Divina Christening Ceremony
More later. Make sure to check the #MSCDivina hashtag for my updates and posts on social media.