Cruise Lines on Pinterest
Pinterest: the newest social sharing site based on images.
Meet social media’s newest rising star Pinterest
The invitation-only (just ask, I’ll send you one) social sharing site is perfect for travelers. The pictures that comprise user-generated pinboards are great ways to organize trips, plan events, and share information with people who share your interests.
Official Pinboards from Cruise Lines
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/carnivalcruise/
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/msccruisesusa/
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/norwegiancruise/
Discover a different world with P&O Cruises. As the trusted cruise experts, we offer the holiday of a lifetime, every time on each of our seven ships.
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pandocruises/
A global cruise line known for innovative ships, wide array of onboard choices, exceptional customer service and a legacy of romance.
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/princesscruises/
Award-winning cruise company offering a highly personalized luxury travel experience, blending cosy sophistication and breathtaking worldwide destinations.
- Pinterst: http://pinterest.com/silverseacruise
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/uniworldcruises
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/vikingriver/
Windstar Cruises operates three luxury sailing yachts and visits Europe, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Greek Isles, and the Baltics.
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/windstarcruises/
- Learn how to use Pinterest Travel Boards for Cruise Planning
- Ultimate Guide to Cruise Line’s Social Media Accounts
- Top 10 Cruise Lines on Twitter
- Top 10 Cruise Line Facebook Pages
- Cruise Lines on Pinterest
- Social Media Glossary for Travel Pros
- Cruise lines Facebook accounts
- Ranking of all CLIA cruise lines (plus a couple) on Facebook
- Cruise Buzz Only Cruise Lines Twitter List
- Cruise Line Twitter Handles