The Port of Los Angeles | Winter Cruise Season 2012
We love our cruise ships!
If it’s winter that means prime-time for cruise calls at the Port of Los Angeles. Even though Los Angeles is a year round cruise destination, the winter months mark the time when the port welcomes ships that normally make infrequent calls.
Want to see what ships are in port? Check out the San Pedro port guide
Some of the ships that will call on the World Cruise Center at the Port of Los Angeles
- Crystal Symphony, which departs Los Angeles for Hawaii on Dec. 21 will also call again on January 4th embarking on a 13-day journey to the Panama Canal on January 4.
- Cunard Line is set to sail to Hawaii on December 21 for a 14-day voyage aboard the Queen Victoria. Also scheduled for this ship from LA: a 15-day cruise to Fort Lauderdale via the Panama Canal on Jan. 4; a 14-day voyage to Hawaii on February 14; and a 17-day cruise to New York via the Panama Canal on February 28.
- Princess Cruises’ Sapphire Princess offers a 7-night sailing adventure to Mexico on December 31, February 18 and 25. The Sapphire Princess also cruises to Hawaii for 14 nights on Dec. 17 and Feb 4. The Golden Princess heads to Hawaii for 14 nights on December 21, January 4 and 18, February 1, 15 and 29. Coral Princess leaves LA for Fort Lauderdale via the Panama Canal and multiple stops in the Caribbean for 14 nights on December 20, January 17 and February 14.
- Seabourn Odyssey offers several options to the Pacific from a 20-day “Pacific Tradewinds” cruise to exotic French Polynesia to the 60-day “Stars of the Southern Cross” trip to Australia and New Zealand as well as Hawaii. All voyages depart the Port of Los Angeles on January 5, 2012.
Making LA home for the winter
- Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Wonder sets sail on a seven-night adventure to the Mexican Riviera almost every Sunday.
- New to the lineup and offering shorter cruises to Baja, Mexico from Carnival Cruise Line is Carnival Inspiration.