Norwegian Cruise Line offers their largest cruise ship to date – NCL Epic.
Norwegian Cruise Line’s stunning new ship – Norwegian Epic will debut Summer of 2010. From her innovative design and world-class restaurants to her New Wave accommodations and the most happening and sophisticated nightlife at sea, everything about this impressive ship is done on a grand scale.
Here are just a few of NCL’s Epic details:
- Continuous entertainment for all ages, including worldclass performing acts
- The liveliest nightlife at sea rivaling the experiences of Las Vegas, Ibiza, the Riviera and South Beach
- International dining options, incredible pools, exciting casino, lively bars and lounges, and a first-class spa
- New Wave Staterooms with curved walls and a unique bathroom treatment where every area is separate, including the shower and the modern vanity sink
- Spa Staterooms with 24/7 access to the Thermal Spa Suites for round-the-clock relaxation
- The Studios create a hip, urban feel with windows open to the corridor and private access to The Living Room where you can relax, read a book, or have a drink before dinner
The Villas upscale experience includes a private restaurant, 24/7 concierge services, access to exclusive courtyard area with pool, hot tub and sundeck and every pampering amity imaginable
To find out how you can get onboard the NCL Epic, contact Cruise Buzz at Cruise Hoidays of Mission Viejo at 949-215-6700 or visit our website at Cruise Holidays of Mission Viejo.